Do you want to develop your skill set?
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants living in Stockport, Macclesfield, Denton, Marple, Offerton, Great Moor, Torkington and the surrounding areas.
Our app feature allows healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of your shift on the very same day thereby enabling you to choose when you want to be paid! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will work tirelessly to ensure that our service users receive excellent care and support in line with their personal care plans. You will be assisting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed or required.
* Flexible full time and part time hours with shifts varying across the week
* Perks at Work employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
* A range of free training programs earned through credits as you work
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our Stockport team is based at St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.