£9.45 - £9.67 per hour Bristol , Avon Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants
View all jobs
£9.45 - £9.67 per hour
Bristol , Avon
Be one of the first ten applicants
Come and join our modern, vibrant and welcoming community!
If you're a qualified Care Assistant with a Level 2 Qualification in Health and Social Care then we want to hear from you!
We have a fantastic opportunity available at our state of the art Retirement Village, based in Stoke Gifford. You will receive a competitive rate of pat of £9.45ph (Level 2 qualified) or £9.67ph (Level 3 qualified) plus excellent benefits package which includes;
- Employee Assistance Programme
- BUPA and Health Sure cash plan
- 33 days including bank holidays
- £500 Golden Hello (welcome bonus) to new care staff (criteria applicable)
Here at ExtraCare we offer our residents access to outstanding retirement villages, promoting care and lifestyle opportunities that truly do create 'better lives for older people'. We are committed to offering fulfilling and worthwhile careers to all our staff - enabling you to deliver the quality of service we promise.
What will you do as our Care Assistant?
- Provide all aspects of personal care to residents
- Promoting and support the physical, emotional and well being of residents
- Encourage independence and self belief
- Provide a personalised housing related to support service
Our ideal Care Assistant:
- Qualified at NVQ Level 2 or QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Relevant experience gained in a similar role
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude to make a difference
- Personable with ability to build rapport with residents
Don't miss out! Click 'apply' now to make an invaluable impact to the lives of others as our Care Assistant.
This Care Assistant role will be subject to satisfactory DBS check, references and Home Office right to work clearance.
Extracare is committed to making our recruitment practices as fair and inclusive as possible for all. This includes making adjustments or changes to support candidates throughout the recruitment process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs. Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
* Health And Social Care jobs in Bristol * Worker jobs in Bristol * Care Worker jobs in Bristol * Jobs in Bristol * Health And Social Care jobs * Worker jobs * Care Worker jobs * Extra Care jobs
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care, Domiciliary Care pathway Distance learning, self-paced £18 Level 2 NVQ in Adult Care Online, self-paced £599 Level 5 QCF in Adult Care (Advanced) Online, self-paced £899 View Health & care courses
Back to job details
Email from Email to
Back to job details
Replace a job alert
You already have ten job alerts saved, select a search below to replace it.
View all my job alerts
Get Job Alerts straight to your inbox
Your Job Alert has been created and your search saved.
'Saved search name' Choose alert frequency:
Instant Beta Daily
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Healthcare assistant - Bristol) .