Become a carer with an exciting new team!Our Liverpool team are situated in Queen Avenue in the city centre, close to James Street and Moorfields stations
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants
to join us in providing excellent care and support to our service users across St Helens, Knowsley, Skelmersdale
and the surrounding local areas.The Care Position
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
In order to be successful in this caring role, you must be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those in your care.Newcross Benefits
Join our team of experienced 'healthforce heroes' and enjoy the privileges that being a Newcross Healthcare employee brings:
- Salary of up to £12.03 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a field team leader
Additionally, we offer all our staff a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus you still get all the added benefits of flexible shift work to fit around you and other commitments.
You'll also benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!Training & Development
Successful candidates will have the chance to improve their skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
These include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Demential Care, Medication Administration, plus more.Essential Requirements
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employment within the past 3 years
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.