We are currently recrutitng for carers in the Pevensey Bay area?
Are you caring, compassionate and want to make a difference every day?
Maybe you should consider joining Agincare as Care Assistant, the UK's top-rated Home Care provider in the UK! (As rated by Indeed 2019).
We are looking for AMAZING individuals who care. We care more about you sharing and demonstrating our values, which are:
Value our customers and fellow employees
Achieve our goals and aspirations
Learn and encourage a culture of knowledge, expertise and accountability
Understand our business, our customers and fellow employees
Excel in everything we do
Care experience is not a requirement as all Care Assistants are provided with 3 days intensive training as well as shadowing with our more experienced staff and on-going mentoring with your Registered Manager.
Your role as a Care Assistant
- Provide functional and emotional support to our clients
- Helping prepare meals and assist with social activities
- Assisting with personal care (this could include personal hygiene, oral care, hair care, washing and dressing)
- Safe administration of medication in accordance with individual care plans
Why work for Agincare?
All our Care Assistants will receive the following benefits:
- Mileage expenses paid
- Membership of Health Service Discount Scheme
- Blue Light Card membership
- We will create a flexible work pattern based on your availability
- Fully funded Continuous Professional Development
We're a family-owned business that have been providing reliable and professional care since 1986.
We deliver a wide range of care services to suit your personal needs. We offer live-in care, home care and residential care homes. We pride ourselves in our person-centred care, 24-hours a day from experienced, qualified and kind staff.
Apply to be a Care Assistant for Agincare today!