Care Assistants - Kettering
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for hardworking and dedicated Care Assistants to work within our clients Nursing Home based in Ketering. The home is registered to care for up to 40 service users and provides care and support to the Elderly, those with Dementia and more. This home is also fully CQC compliant with a "GOOD" rating in their most recent inspection.
Care Assistant vacancy details:
- £8.93 to £9.50 per hour
- full time hours available (36+ hours per week)
- Day and night shifts available
- Permanent contracts
Care Assistant main duties:
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
- To ensure you adhere to CQC and company policies
Care Assistant experience/ qualifications:
- You must have experience working within the care industry
- Previous experience working within a Care Home setting is desired
- NVQ qualifications in Health and Social care are desired, but are not a necessity
- Experience working with the Elderly and those with mental health needs is desired
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Charlie on 0118 334 6499 to discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.
Hardworking And Dedicated