Up to £14.25 per hour
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users within Falmouth, Helston, Penryn and the surrounding areas. Take advantage of a free uniform, free DBS check, free specialised training programs and pay rates up to £14.25/hr.
Our local branch is situated in Lemon Street, just a 2 minute walk from Truro Cathedral and only a short distance from Truro train station.
Are you looking for a job that makes a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Falmouth, Helston, Penryn and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing care and support to our service users in line with their personal care plans. You will assist them with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Why choose us?
* Flexible full time and part time hours available to suit you
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts across high street retailers nationwide
* Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Our exclusive app feature will give you access to up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Salary of up to £14.25/hr including holiday pay
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way