Care Assistants needed in Swindon
Independent care home, £9.00-9.25 per hour with Paid Breaks!
Ref No. JR22858
Our client in Swindon is a 50 bedded, purpose built Nursing Home that is independently run and promotes the very highest standards of care. The latest CQC report is rated "GOOD" in all areas and the home is located in a quiet and pleaseant area of town with great public transport links and ample on-site parking.
They have an excellent opportunity for Care Assistants to join their passionate team of HCA's and SHCA's and take a great new step in their career. We are looking for Care Assistants who have a passion and desire to care for others. You will work alongside a team of other care assistants and Nurses to promote dignity and independence for all residents and provide the very highest standards of person-centred care.
Full training and support will be provided to all new Care Assistants joining the home along with a clear induction period.
Key details These are full time, permanent positions and both days and nights are available paying £9.00 per hour on days and £9.25 per hour on nights.
Shifts are 8-8 for both Days and Nights and breaks are paid for.
Hours: 36 - 48 hours per week (alternate weekends) (Day + Night positions)
Main duties for Care Assistants are as follows:
* Assist residents with personal care such as washing, dressing, toileting and eating
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in the safe lifting, repositioning and movement of clients
* Checking and reporting any change in residents conditions to a Senior Care Assistant or Nurse
* Liaise with visiting family and friends
* Encourage residents to participate in social and recreational activities
Desirable: Care assistants with previous experience within a care home and NVQ's within health and social care. For more information please call Jack Reid on (phone number removed)