Thistle Court Nursing Home
We are looking for Care Assistant’s to join our team at
Thistle Court Nursing Home, Ty Canol, Cwmbran NP44 6JD
In a small village in beautiful Carmarthenshire, Thistle Court is nestled amongst the historic town of Kidwelly which hosts coffee shops, craft shops, and the impressive Norman Kidwelly Castle.
To promote individual independence, dignity and respect by delivering the highest possible standards of care to the people living at Thistle Court Nursing Home.
Taking responsibility to ensure the well-being of the people living at Thistle Court Nursing Home, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. You should be emotionally intelligent and passionate about care and making a difference in other people’s lives.
Just some of the benefits of working at Thistle Court Nursing Home include:
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Paid breaks!
- Bank Holiday Enhancement
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme - £50 each
- Full-time, part-time and bank hours offered
- Relocation assistance offered
- Automatic enrolment on to our pension scheme
- A training programme like no other provided for all team members at no costs
Training & Development:
In 2015, we received clear feedback from our team that eLearning alone did not equip them with the skills to support the people that choose to live with us; eLearning did not equip them for the emotional challenges that they would face on a daily basis.
So, we began to develop our own in-house learning and development programme. That programme is now in its fourth year and has seen the wellbeing of both family members and team members increase exponentially. Our training is for all team members across all grades, all departments, all age groups and all genders. We invite you to read more about our training academy by following the following link URL blocked - click to apply.
- To have a genuine passion to care for people.
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
- Be a team player.
- Have exceptional organisational skills.
- Willing to participate in Vocational Training Programmes.