UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UK.
As a Night Care Assistant, you will provide high quality care and support to residents during the night time, promoting each person's privacy, dignity and independence, and working together as a team to create a happy and caring atmosphere.
Whether you are talking to a resident who cannot sleep about their family, completing a care plan document, assisting a resident to have a shower, or ironing someone's favourite jumper, you will do so with Care, Comfort and Companionship at the heart of everything you do.
• Do you want to make a difference to someones life and feel a sense of purpose in an extremely rewarding role?
• Are you caring, warm and understanding?
• Are you spontaneous, patient, flexible and have a good sense of humour?
• Do you strongly believe in the values of Care, Comfort and Companionship?
If your answer is yes to all these questions, why not join our Hartford Care family?
Alongside great rates of pay as well as enhancements and paid breaks, other benefits also include:
• Annual pay reviews
• Access to Wagestream
• Free DBS and NMC PIN Costs reimbursed for Nurses
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
• Hartford Rewards - access to 100's of discounts including major retail, travel and leisure companies
• 24/7 digital GP service
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Hartford Hero employee recognition & reward scheme
• Young workers (18 ) are paid the same as those aged 25
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend and Refer a Resident Scheme
• Learning, development, apprenticeship and career development opportunities
• A compassionate and caring nature
• Excellent communication skills and ability to use IT systems
• Strong organisation and planning skills
• Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• A flexible approach to working hours
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Self Motivation
- Team Working
- Clothing Care And Cleaning