Recruitment Open Day - Saturday 14th September, attend any time between 10:00am to 4:00pm! If you can't make it, apply and send us your CV.
Come and meet the team, have a tour and find out why your next job should be at Signature!
Cliveden Manor, Little Marlow Road, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1HX
Are you looking to make a difference in someone's life and use your caring nature to really put a smile on someone's face? As a carer you have the opportunity to do this every day with our wonderful residents, whilst creating life-long memories.
We have a variety of opportunities available:
- Care Assistant - day time, weekends and evenings - earn £8.50 per hour increasing to £10.00 per hour after a qualifying period
- Care Assistant - nights - earn £9.50 per hour increasing to £10.00 per hour after a qualifying period
- Senior Care Assistant - earn £9.50 per hour increasing to £11.00 per hour after 6 months
- Care Supervisors - Initially earn £12.00 per hour increasing to £13.50 after 6 months
- We are also looking for nurses and catering staff
As a Care Assistant at Cliveden Manor, you can benefit from:
- £500* annual retention bonus (*terms and conditions apply)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
- Arriva free bus pass, to help you with your travel costs
- Working in a home that is rated 'Good' by the CQC in all areas
- Staff social events
- Tailored training and study support programme
- Subsidised meals
- Parking on-site for night staff
As a Care Assistant your primary responsibilities will be:
- Providing direct care to residents involving, washing, assistance with dressing, help with mobility and support with eating and drinking.
- Being aware and contributing to the development of resident Care Plans and having full awareness of any additional support needs.
- Providing ongoing support for the residents, their family and the Care Services Team.
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the Signature home.
- Embracing the opportunity to develop skills and provide wider Care Services to residents
- Support residents to create a homely environment in their apartments, assisting with organizing their environment to promote wellbeing and independence.
Signature at Cliveden Manor offers a beautiful working environment coupled with fantastic training and development opportunities through the apprenticeship scheme so the possibilities are endless. Whether you have no experience as a Care Assistant or you have been a carer for many years, Signature can support you with becoming the best you can be. Share Apply
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Healthcare assistant - Marlow) .