Trust Housing Association Ltd has a fantastic opportunity for Care at Home Workers to join our team working within our Sheltered Housing Development at Bingham. You will join us on a part time, permanent basis working 24 hours per week.
In return for your enthusiasm and commitment as one of our Care at Home Workers we will offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate of £9.47 – £9.76
- Guaranteed 24 contracted hours per week
- Clients all based within our sheltered housing development
- Paid training and ongoing development including access to an SVQ Qualification
- Option to pick up extra shifts
Trust Housing Association is a national housing, support and care provider, offering a range of accommodation and support services. Primarily serving older people in our communities we also provide housing for families and individuals. We have over 2,600 households across the length and breadth of Scotland, from the Highlands and Islands all the way down to the Borders.
What we’re looking for in our Care at Home Workers:
You will provide support with daily living tasks for older and vulnerable adults in their own homes, operating between the hours of 7am through to 10pm seven days a week. The amount of time you would spend with each customer is dependent on their individual needs.
As one of our Home Carers you’ll drop-in on a number of our tenants each day, providing help around the home and providing care needs as based on their individual care plans. The duties required are as follows:-
- Personal care – help with getting in and out bed, washing, bathing and dressing.
- Overseeing medication –appropriate training will be provided.
- Housework – help with tasks and chores around the home, such as laundry, vacuuming or preparing light meals.
- Medication - maintain accurate notes and records.
Skills and experience required to become our Care at Home Workers:
Previous experience is preferred but not essential as comprehensive training and support will be provided. So if you’re friendly, approachable and passionate about helping people who need extra support in their own homes, we’d like to hear from you.
Closing Date: Friday 3rd July 2020
To join us as our Care at Home Workers please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Trust is an Investor in People Gold accredited employer, a Leader in Diversity and a great place to work. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Trust Housing Association is a Registered Scottish Charity- SC(phone number removed)