Job Title: care coordination
Salary: £21,210.00 /year
: 1 year experience (Required)
Huddersfield , South Yorkshire
* Diving Licence (Required)
we are currently seeking a Care Coordinator to assist in the running of our busy office, based at Sheffield.
You will be working with our established teams to help coordinate the delivery of a safe and well planned domiciliary service that is Service User focussed within the Huddersfield and Calderdale area.
This is a varied role and will include office and community based work.
Working on a 4 week rota which will include working every other weekend.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To cover all calls on the electronic rota system and ensure weekly rotas are sent out to staff in due course.
* To follow up the initial contact between the care worker and service user to evaluate the Care Plan and ongoing needs.
* To develop and maintain relationships with your service users and care staff team.
* You will have a good understanding of the national minimum standards for care and a passion for delivering a high quality person centred service.
* All care plans and visits must be accurate within the business operating system.
* Manage resource capacity within the defined geographic area to meet customer needs.
* Participate in the branch On Call rota making full use of the electronic call monitoring system.
You must have exceptional time management and organisational skills. To maintain accurate written and computerised record keeping you will be required participate in an on-call rota ensuring 24-hour cover.
Suitable applicants will have previous domiciliary care experience and a minimum of 1 years' experience coordinating a homecare desk.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference and to have career with an established domiciliary care company.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.