Care Coordinator - Hindhead - Full Time, Permanent - £21,489 Per Annum
Voyage Care are currently recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join us in our office based in Hindhead. The Care Coordinator will be responsible for managing and coordinating the care delivery team to ensure that the people we support receive the provision of care that has been commissioned to them. The Care Coordinator will also be the first point of contact for day to day operational requirements of the care team and the people we support.
Benefits of a career with Voyage Care:
A competitive salary of up to £21,489
Access to the Blue Light Card
Opportunities for career progression
Life Assurance & Pension Scheme
Long service awards
In house management training as well as the option to undertake a series of professionally recognised qualifications.
Voyage Care are a sector leading social care organisation providing care to over 3500 adults and Children with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Enduring Mental Health Problems
Industry leading CQC compliance
A national provider of care with over 9000 employees
Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply
Care Coordinator Role Requirements:
Computer literate including Microsoft Office
Ability to learn new computer systems
Excellent administration skills
A polite and professional telephone manner
The ability to work well under pressure
Experience in a care environment would be beneficial but is not essential for this role
Driver with own vehicle would be highly advantageous
Experience working on CM2000 and/or Cold Harbour. Full training will be provided if you don't have experience with this.
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe. It is an expectation that all staff are to have had or be part of the Covid- 19 vaccination process unless they can provide an exemption reason.
- Complete and maintain monthly schedules for your care packages in line with deadlines. Ensure your care team have appropriate shifts allocated and any gaps in schedules are filled with an appropriate carer as soon as possible.
- Monitor and maintain the electronic call monitoring system with incoming and outgoing times
- System maintenance related to schedules and care packages ensuring hours and shift patters are correct at all times and any ended packages have been removed from the system
- Involvement in setting up of new package including system set up and co-ordination of introduction meetings, initial rotas etc.
- Involvement in relevant meetings related to the care of the people we support, these may involve, families, other professionals or the funders
- Co-ordinate the production, collection and distribution of MAR charts for your care packages, making full use of pharmacy MAR charts where possible.
- Maintaining compliance and support of staff through coordination and completion of supervision, appraisal and team meetings and spot checks as per Company policy
- To ensure management of employees sickness and absence as per company policies, including carrying out return to work interviews when relevant.
- General line management of your care delivery team, including managing availability or contractual changes, annual leave requests, other relevant HR issues and ensuring leavers are processed in line with company procedure.
- Provide operational support in relation to complaints, staff grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Participate in the on call service on a rota basis.
- Fill gaps in care rotas in emergency situations where you have the necessary skills and experience
- Support the Recruiter by:
- Actively participating in monthly recruitment meetings to establish exact recruitment requirements
- Interviewing new care staff
- Monitoring compliance status of care delivery team and requesting appropriate documentation or training courses in a timely manner
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
- Emergency Handling