The Co-ordinator will be responsible for the appropriate management and coordination of the care delivery team to ensure provision of commissioned services to the people we support and be the first point of contact for day to day operational requirements of care team and the people we support.
- Complete and maintain monthly schedules for your care packages in line with deadlines. Ensure your care team have appropriate shifts allocated and any gaps in schedules are filled with an appropriate carer as soon as possible.
- Monitor and maintain the electronic call monitoring system with incoming and outgoing times
- System maintenance related to schedules and care packages ensuring hours and shift patters are correct at all times and any ended packages have been removed from the system
- Involvement in setting up of new package including system set up and co-ordination of introduction meetings, initial rotas etc.
- Involvement in relevant meetings related to the care of the people we support, these may involve, families, other professionals or the funders
- Co-ordinate the production, collection and distribution of MAR charts for your care packages, making full use of pharmacy MAR charts where possible.
- Maintaining compliance and support of staff through coordination and completion of supervision, appraisal and team meetings and spot checks as per Company policy
- To ensure management of employees sickness and absence as per company policies, including carrying out return to work interviews when relevant.
- General line management of your care delivery team, including managing availability or contractual changes, annual leave requests, other relevant HR issues and ensuring leavers are processed in line with company procedure.
- Provide operational support in relation to complaints, staff grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Participate in the on call service on a rota basis.
- Fill gaps in care rotas in emergency situations where you have the necessary skills and experience
- Support the Recruiter by:
- Actively participating in monthly recruitment meetings to establish exact recruitment requirements
- Interviewing new care staff
- Monitoring compliance status of care delivery team and requesting appropriate documentation or training courses in a timely manner
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe."
Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
*Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Medical Emergency
- Regulatory Compliance