Pay rate £10.69
The Coordinator will be responsible for the appropriate management and coordination of the care delivery team to ensure provision of commissioned services to the people we support and be the first point of contact for day to day operational requirements of care team and the people we support.
- Complete and maintain monthly schedules for your care packages in line with deadlines. Ensure your care team have appropriate shifts allocated and any gaps in schedules are filled with an appropriate carer as soon as possible.
- Monitor and maintain the electronic call monitoring system with incoming and outgoing times
- System maintenance related to schedules and care packages ensuring hours and shift patters are correct at all times and any ended packages have been removed from the system
- Involvement in setting up of new package including system set up and co-ordination of introduction meetings, initial rotas etc.
- Involvement in relevant meetings related to the care of the people we support, these may involve, families, other professionals or the funders
- Co-ordinate the production, collection and distribution of MAR charts for your care packages, making full use of pharmacy MAR charts where possible.
- Maintaining compliance and support of staff through coordination and completion of supervision, appraisal and team meetings and spot checks as per Company policy
- To ensure management of employees sickness and absence as per company policies, including carrying out return to work interviews when relevant.
- General line management of your care delivery team, including managing availability or contractual changes, annual leave requests, other relevant HR issues and ensuring leavers are processed in line with company procedure.
- Provide operational support in relation to complaints, staff grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Participate in the on call service on a rota basis.
- Fill gaps in care rotas in emergency situations where you have the necessary skills and experience
- Support the Recruiter by:
- Actively participating in monthly recruitment meetings to establish exact recruitment requirements
- Interviewing new care staff
- Monitoring compliance status of care delivery team and requesting appropriate documentation or training courses in a timely manner
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
To ensure that we can keep both the People we Support and our workforce safe, It is a requirement that all frontline staff who work for Voyage Care are willing to be vaccinated against Covid 19
- Medical Emergency
- Regulatory Compliance
Job ID: 2086/1985
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.