Sugarman Health & Wellbeing are looking for an experienced Care Coordinator. You would be responsible for providing and coordinating individualised care and resources to our Service Users who live in their own homes within the community. You will manage the care teams effectively and will ensure that all clinical care is provided in a respectful way; keeping in line with all relevant policy and procedure. Your role will be crucial in delivering quality care to our Service Users across Yorkshire.
About the Care Coordinator role:
- Annual Salary: £21,000-£23,000
- Location: Leeds, LS1 5JD
- Contract: Full Time 40 hours per week
- Speciality: Complex Care
- Start Date: ASAP
Benefits working for Sugarman Health and Wellbeing:
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Paid mileage and travel expenses
- Full Enhanced DBS paid for by the company
- Support from Registered Manager, Recruitment Officers and other Care Coordinators within the business
- Career Progression
The role of a Care Coordinator:
- You will manage and monitor complex shift rotas to ensure that the level of care provided supports the users needs.
- With the support of your Registered Manager, you will remain up to date with changes and updates in relevant legislation and Group Policy and Procedures
- You will monitor and communicate with multidisciplinary teams any changes relating to the health and wellbeing of the Service User.
- You will be responsible for communicating to the family and necessary government bodies, or any changes of condition or needs of the Service User.
- You will have the ability to work unsupervised whilst always maintaining an appearance that is suitable to represent the business.
- You will be able to effectively multitask, adequately prioritise a busy and demanding workload and work towards and within deadlines.
- You will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and in the spirit of the Company and your position whilst having the ability to delegate where necessary
Interested in applying for this role?
To apply for this opportunity, submit your CV to us, or give Debbie a call on 0113 4573150
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.