Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 a year dependent on experience
All-Care have an amazing opportunity for a Care Coordinator to join our fabulous office team in High Wycombe.
As part of this team, you will be an extremely organised, enthusiastic, with a strong can-do problem-solving attitude and an individual that prides themselves on excellent customer service delivery for clients and staff.
- Rostering care visits, keeping up with changes and communicating these to all involved.
- Covering sickness and annual leave of care staff in advance to ensure rosters are complete.
- Answering all incoming phone calls and dealing with all queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Be an organised individual who can manage their workload effectively.
- Take part in the out of hours On-Call rota (paid additionally).
If you would like to be a part of what is an amazing team and a tremendously rewarding career helping people in your local community, be trained to the highest standards we would love to hear from you.
Complex Problem Solving