Care Home Administrator
at Avery Healthcare in London (Published at 01-08-2019)
West Midlands* Brand new Home opening*
Do you want to join a company that cares? When joining Avery you can expect:
* highly competitive rates of pay * exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings * excellent career development incl. formal training * free parking * well-supported environment *
Hours to be discussed in interview - Competitive salary
Droitwich Care Home, located in Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, are currently recruiting for an organised, attentive and motivated team player to join us as an Administrator. As Administrator, it will be important for you to have demonstrative experience of a similar position. Alongside your experience, you must be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing, building and developing strong professional relationships with your key stakeholders.
The key responsibilities of our Administrators, include:
* Collection of data to enable invoicing to be carried out by Head Office. Checking invoices received from Head Office and distributing as necessary.
* Collect and record fee income from local authorities and individuals. Advising new residents on the process of fee payments. Follow up non-payment of fees.
* To oversee the administration team, including rotas.
* Assist individual residents with financial arrangements, including the safe custody of money and valuables, including the distribution of personal funds.
* Maintain petty cash, recording all disbursements and action reclaims to maintain the float.
* Collating payroll (hours worked, sickness, holidays, starters and leavers) and management information completing weekly/monthly returns, submitting to Head Office to meet deadlines.
* Place purchase orders with approved suppliers, complying with procedures, to maintain appropriate stock levels and controls and ensure expenditure is contained within agreed budget limits.
* Provide clerical support for the home as appropriate, including diary management, word processing, photocopying, filing and maintaining personal records.
* Providing a focal point for visitors and telephone enquirers, promoting a positive image and customer service approach.
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues.