Care Home Clinical Development Lead – 50 - 55k plus 5k car allowance
Excelcare are a large private care home provider. We currently have a key role for an experienced Care Clinical Development Manager who has extensive knowledge of older people’s nursing and care home services as well as thorough understanding of CQC (Care Quality Commission) regulations and legislation relating to adult nursing and social care.
The role sits within our Quality Assurance Team – our Head Office is based in Bromley, Kent however you will be required to undertake regular travel to our sites as required. We have a portfolio of 33 homes based across South London, Essex, Cambridge and Milton Keynes.
To provide clinical leadership in service innovation and improvement and to support the implementation of new clinical initiatives in line with NMC, CQC and legislation.
We are a progressive care home provider with a clear vision, strong leadership and ambitious growth plans and as a Care Home Clinical Development Lead we will be looking for someone who:
- Is a confident communicator and influencer with excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Has the ability to act as a role model and design, develop and deliver training programmes on a range of topics.
- Can support and contribute to the implementation of new and existing clinical quality and safety related policies and procedures
- Ideally nurse qualified RGN
- Is aware of current issues and research findings relating to infection prevention and control in clinical practice.
- Has a committed and organised approach.
- Is experienced at managing people and setting expectations
- Must have Coaching and mentoring experience
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Has excellent IT skills
- Has the ability to prioritise moving workloads and deadlines
- Remains positive and is able to motivate teams to be innovative, safe and encourage best practice and improve outcomes for our residents.
- Is adaptable to change and be hands on – leading by example.
- Must have own car and driving licence to drive in the UK
- Is planned and organised
- Able to Coach and support staff and their teams where improvements / action plans are required
Benefits of joining us as the Clinical Development Lead include:
- 33 days Annual Leave (Including bank Holidays)
- Extensive employee discounts and memberships
- Working with a driven and motivated team
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply online today or contact one of the recruitment team on 0208 313 5003 – we’d love to hear from you.
Coaching And Mentoring
Attention To Detail