Care Home Manager - Wolverhampton - £55,000k per Annum
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to work within a nursing home situated in Wolverhampton. The home is a medium sized property that provides residential and Nursing care to elderly residents, some of whom might be living age-related conditions.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Main Duties for the Care Manager:
• To manage the day-to-day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld in line with the CQC
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies` vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
• Elderly / Dementia experience
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• Previous experience as a Home Manager within the care sector
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent OR NMC Pin
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In return, my client will offer a salary of £55,000k per annum
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Claire on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]