Excelcare are looking for a strong, driven Care Home Manager with a proven track record.
We require a Care Home Manager who is compassionate and dedicated to deliver excellent quality, individual care to all of the people living in our service.
You will also need to have excellent business acumen as the role involves promoting the home to individuals or families considering the care home as the next step for themselves or a loved one.
The Home Manager's role enables you to inspire and make a difference to people's lives every day - if you have the leadership skills and confidence to make safe judgements, have good organisation and planning skills and get the best out of your staff team then we would like to hear from you.
You'll receive excellent regional support along with plenty of opportunity for continual professional development, all within an engaging and fulfilling environment.
As well as a competitive salary, our ethos is to make you feel appreciated at work. We believe a simple thank you goes a long way!
Strong managerial or supervisory experience Comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximising incomes
Someone who is understanding and passionate about individual and person-centred care for older people.
CQC recognised care management qualification - Level 5 or equivalent.
Proven track record in a care home environment.
Ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
* 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
* Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
* Extensive benefits package including childcare vouchers, retail discounts, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym memberships along with advice and support
* Refer a friend scheme earning up to £600 for every person you refer.
* Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working
* Structured career path and progression opportunities
* Long Service Awards
* Annual Care Awards - recognising employees' contribution
If you wish to apply or would like to find out more please email or call our recruitment team on [Click here to apply].
We are an equal opportunities employer