Role: General Home Manager
Salary: £40k - £45k (Depending on experience)
Service: Residential Home GOOD` rating
Location: Market Harborough
Elderly/ Dementia Home
A welcoming and luxurious care home within Market Harborough seeks an experienced home manager to take the lead at this lovely and welcoming care home. If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity and the chance to work for a reputable care home with a good` rating with the CQC then please contact Abbie at Amber Mace on [Click here to apply]
to find out more!
The home provides residential care to elderly residents, some of whom might be living with alcohol abuse related conditions, dementia and complex mental health issues.
• You must be a strong leader and have the ability to inspire your staff team
• A minimum of 4 years` experience working as a home manager
• A hands on manager who is willing to dedicate their time to the home
• Experience working as in a nursing home desirable but not essential
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• CQC legislation knowledge - hold a Good or Outstanding CCQ report
Main Duties for the Registered Manager?
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld in line with the CQC
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies` vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
In return, my client will offer a fantastic salary of up to £45K plus additional benefits!
For more information on how to become part of this fantastic home and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Abbie on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]