Posting date: 09 September 2019 Hours: Full time Closing date: 09 October 2019 Location: Nuneaton, CV10 7AD Company: Avery Healthcare Group Job type: Permanent Job reference: 3732~
Apply for this job
Are you looking to make a difference within an Award-Winning Care Provider?
Are you an ambitious and driven leader with a passion for providing excellent quality care?
Acorn Lodge Care Home, located in Nuneaton, is looking for an enthusiastic Care Home Manager to join and lead their friendly and welcoming team.
As Care Home Manager you will draw upon your extensive expertise and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the high standards of quality care, parallel with the commercial success of the home, driving the home forwards from its current overall 'Good' rating with CQC.
Our Ideal Candidate will:
• Have a proven track record in the management and delivery of high-quality care within nursing homes.
• Possess strong commercial acumen
• Have excellent communicative skills
• Demonstrate excellent leadership
Here at Avery Healthcare, we care for our staff with the same high-level quality as we do our residents, this enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
How we care for you:
• A comprehensive and supportive induction programme to ensure confidence and competence
• Continued investment on your professional development
• A warm, friendly and caring working environment
• Employee discounts scheme for a wide range of retailers, restaurants and days out
• Competitive Rates of Pay
• 33 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Free Parking
Our application process is quick and easy; Apply today within minutes!
Avery Healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure the cost of which is met by Avery Healthcare. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential.
Apply for this job « Return to the search results * Save to favourites * Print this job * Share this job via email * Report this job
* Home Manager Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 5RZ £33,000 per hour * Care Assistant - Bank CV9 3AL * Office Manager / Senior Administrator Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 9AB £18,000 to £21,000 per year * Bank Care Assistant Bedworth, Warwickshire * Registered Manager (brand new service set up) Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 4DD £38,000 to £46,000 per year
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Healthcare assistant - Nuneaton) .