Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum.
We require a strong driven Registered Care Home Manager who is compassionate and dedicated to deliver excellent quality, individual care to all of the people living in St Georges Care Home, Russell Street, Cambridge.
The Registered Care Home Manager role enables you to inspire and make a difference to people’s lives every day - if you have the leadership skills and confidence to make safe judgements, have good organisation and planning skills and get the best out of your staff team then we would like to hear from you.
As well as a competitive salary, our ethos is to make you feel appreciated at work. We believe a simple thank you goes a long way!
- Nurse PIN preferred but not essential
- Strong managerial or supervisory experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximising incomes.
- You will need a proven track record in a care home environment.
- Ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads daily
- CQC recognised care management qualification - Level 5 or equivalent.
- Someone who is understanding and passionate about individual and person-centred care for older people.
Excelcare staff benefits:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- 28 days including Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Pay Review*
- Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms and restaurants
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer*
- DBS Certificate funded by Excelcare*
* Terms and conditions apply
Please apply online or contact one of the Recruitment Team today if you have any questions on 02083135003 or [ Link removed ] .
We appreciate that you may feel cautious regarding the Covid 19 situation we are all experiencing, however please be assured that we are following all guidance from Public Health England in respect to the provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) to all staff and volunteers – yours and our residents safety are at the heart of everything we do.
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control