Care Home Service Improvement Lead – 50-55k plus 5k car allowance
Excelcare are a large private care home provider. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Manager who has extensive knowledge of older people’s nursing and care home services and is able to develop and drive continual improvement supported by Service improvement plans. As a Care Home Service Improvement Lead you will have a proven track record of leading on service improvement as a Home or Registered Manager, CQC Inspector, Turnaround Manager or similar.
Undoubtedly you will have a thorough understanding of CQC (Care Quality Commission) regulations and legislation relating to adult nursing and social care.
The role sits within our Quality Assurance & Development Team – our Head Office is based in Bromley, Kent however you will be required to undertake regular travel to our sites as required. We have a portfolio of 33 homes based across South London, Essex, Cambridge and Milton Keynes.
To ensure that robust quality assurance systems are in place and are monitored efficiently and within set timescales in line with regulation
To drive continual leadership initiatives and improvements in service innovation
We are a progressive care home provider with a clear vision, strong leadership and ambitious growth plans and as a Care Home Service Improvement Lead we will be looking for someone who will:
- Be a role model to the team ensuring that they provide effective leadership and management.
- Support the implementation of new group initiatives
- Have good knowledge of a nursing/care home service
- Be a confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work in a transparent and resourceful way.
- Be supportive to the Managers and staff teams and be proactive to find solutions to any issues that may arise.
- Work in collaboration with the Home staff teams so that they feel that you are working alongside them.
- Must have a driving licence, own car and be willing to travel
- You will be committed to providing outstanding care standards
- Is an adaptive leader who has an operational ‘hands on’ attitude
- Strong IT skills with attention to detail
Benefits of joining us as the Care Home Service Improvement Lead include:
- 33 days Annual Leave (Including bank Holidays)
- Extensive employee discounts and memberships
- Working with a driven and motivated team
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply online today or contact one of the recruitment team if you had any questions on 0208 313 5003 – we’d love to hear from you.
Attention To Detail
Service Improvement Planning