Care Placement Officer needed for West Berkshire Council, £12.20 per hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week - 18.5 hours
Pay rate - £12.20 per hour
Team - Children Social Care
Location - Newbury
•In conjunction with the Commissioning Officer, commission and liaise individual spot purchase care packages for Children's and Family Services including but not limited to; Schools, respite, fostering agencies and other services from the private and voluntary sectors
•Process placement requests from social workers/area teams
What is required?
•A-Level standard of education or equivalent experience
•5 GCSEs or equivalent in Maths and English at Grade C or above
•Minimum 3 years' experience working within the statutory, private or voluntary sector
•Ability to understand and access the needs of vulnerable children
•Ability to attend meetings at any site
•Full driving license
•Right to work in the UK
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - [ Email address blocked ]
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week.
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
• Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
• Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.