Premier Recruitment(S.E) has the privilege to recruit on behalf of our very prestigious client based in Kent. We are recruiting for experienced and forward thinking Care Service Manager . This is full time and permanent position and working for very well established care company. Very interesting and varied role with a scope for progression.
You will manage a service which cares for 19 individuals who have learning disabilities and some who have more complex behavioural needs, and a staff of 40.
If your best traits are positivity, friendliness and innovation then this job is for you!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Lead and direct the day-to-day operational management of the home, ensuring that available resources are used effectively to enable the provision of a good quality service.
* Ensure that all staff working within the home receive regular supervision, in accordance with Policy.
* Work closely with the Service Development Team, participating in the selection and compatibility of potential new residents, their assessment, and transition into the home if appropriate.
* Ensure that all service users have a dynamic support plan, which involves the person as far as is possible, takes account that person’s needs and aspirations, and is reviewed regularly.
* Hold responsibility for ensuring that the home operates in accordance with all statutory requirements, using the National Minimum Standards as a benchmark for good practice.
* Ensure that the home offers a safe environment geared to creating opportunities for the personal development of service users, taking into account practical, physical and emotional needs.
* Take a lead role for risk analysis within the home, ensuring that appropriate assessments take place, and plans put in place to minimise risk where necessary.
* Ensure that all steps are taken to maintain the health of people living within the home. Play a supporting role to Senior Managers regarding the Contract Monitoring process, providing reports and management information on the conduct of the home where this is necessary.
* Liaise with external Agencies as appropriate, and ensure that contact between the staff team and those Agencies is conducted in a professional manner.
* Work with the Personnel Department in supporting the recruitment and selection of staff, and assist the Area Manager in the formulation of staffing strategies, Policies and Procedures, and other pieces of managerial work as required.
* Participate, as required, in the formulation of budgets and to monitor expenditure in specific budget headings as required.
The Successful Candidate for the role will have
* Previous experience at management level is essential
* The ability to keep calm under pressure
* Confidence to work alone and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills
* The passion to work with vulnerable Adults
* The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding
* We offer Permanent contracts 37.5 hrs per week
* Career progression path within the company
* Competitive rates of pay
* Employee Assistance Helpline
* Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
* DBS check paid by us prior to starting with our company
If you are interested please apply or contact Tom Kurczab at Premier Recruitment (S.E)