No Experience Required, Full Training Provided!
We have a fantastic opportunity for 10 new Care Assistants to join our expanding team of carers in Kettering. We are looking for people who have a caring nature, regardless of qualifications or experience. We will provide full training with pay, to all the right candidates.
If you live in the following areas, we would love to hear from you.
If you live outside the above areas You must be a driver with own transport.
Hours Available: We have various shifts with various hours available, our shifts are 6-2, 3-10.30 One weekend on one off. We also do twilight 5.30-10.30 and weekends only.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people's lives and would like to have a career in care as well as work for one of the UK's leading provider of domiciliary care then we would love to hear from you.
Skills you should possess as a Care Assistant:
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults.
- Reliable and flexible
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding personal responsibility
We offer a great benefits package, we believe in rewarding our Care Assistants with the following;
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working hours with permanent /temporary positions available
- Career development opportunities as well as NVQs in health and social care. (Level 2-3)
- Fully paid training, earn while you learn
- Paid mileage (25p per mile)
- Refer a friend scheme (£100 for each referral)
- Free uniforms
- Full PPE provided
Please apply for the role if you feel you have what it takes to become a skilled and valued Care Assistant in your local community.
Coordinating With Others