Job descriptionVacancy Standard description TemplateCare Support Worker
Job - TitleCare Support Worker
About the role
Now with new increased hourly rates and guaranteed hour
We have a fantastic opportunity for a carer to join our expanding team of inspirational care professionals in Kettering. We are looking for someone who cares, regardless of qualifications or experience. We will provide full training with pay to the right candidate.
If you live in the following areas, we would love to hear from drivers and none drivers: The Grange, London Road, Rockingham Road, Town centre. Windmill Avenue, Stamford Road
You must be a driver with your own transport if you live outside the above areas.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people's lives and would like to have a career in care as well as work for one of the UK's leading provider of domiciliary care then we would love to hear from you.
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults.
- Reliable and flexible
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding personal responsibility
Please apply for the role if you feel you have what it takes to be a skilled and valued Care Support Worker.
Benefits28 days holiday (pro rata),Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays,Free uniforms,Full training provided,NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 - 3),Paid DBS,Paid training,Personal Development Plan,Refer a friend bonus scheme
Coordinating With Others