Care Support Worker - Supported Living
- £10.00 p/h
- £20,800.00 (+Sleep Inn = £22,850.00 p/a)
- £50.00 a night sleep Inn (minimum 1 per week required)
- 40 Hours Per Week Permanent Contract. (Overtime Available)
- 28 days paid holiday
- Days/Weekends- Rolling Rota
- Career Progression
- Experience Working with Mental Health Service Users.
- NVQ Level 2 or Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Barnet, EN5
Summary of Post
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a very well-established company that supports adults with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism, and challenging behaviours across the UK. This is an exciting time to join the company, which due to continued company growth is continuously adding new services to its expanding portfolio.
Our client is looking for a Care Support Worker to work at their Barnet EN5, North London site.
Do you want to work for a diverse organisation providing flexible and personalised services supporting young adults (18 years plus) with Mental Health disorders /Learning Disabilities/Substance Misuse issues and Physical Disabilities?
The site comprises Self-contained Studio Flats As part of the Supported Living Accommodation Service, the user will be provided with access to support on a 24-hr basis and one to one support as required by the user’s support plan to maximise their independence.
- To enable service users with mental health needs, disabilities and associated needs to improve and maintain the quality of their life by,
- Support and supervision of staff and acting as a Shift Leader.
- Support in achieving daily living skills.
- Identifying and meeting the needs of Individuals
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Service Users, staff, and the local community
- To work additional hours when authorised and as necessitated by the needs of the business and take part in on-call.
Ensure compliance in relation to our regulator's CQC by providing an open and transparent service in relation to the care and treatment of people that use our services.
Please apply here if you would like to work for the fastest growing providers for adults with learning disabilities, mental health, and autism!
HERO Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Diseases
- Self Motivation