No Experience Required, Full Training Provided!
We have a fantastic opportunity for 10 new Care Assistants to join our expanding team of carers in Kettering. We are looking for people who are caring in nature, regardless of qualifications or experience. We will provide full training with pay, to all the right candidates.
You must be a driver with own transport.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people's lives and would like to have a career in care as well as work for one of the UK's leading provider of domiciliary care then we would love to hear from you.
Skills you should possess as a Care Assistant:
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults.
- Reliable and flexible
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding personal responsibility
We offer a great benefits package, we believe in rewarding our Care Assistants with the following;
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working hours with permanent /temporary positions available
- Career development opportunities as well as NVQs in health and social care. (Level 2-3)
- Fully paid training, earn while you learn
- Paid mileage (25p per mile)
- Refer a friend scheme (£100 for each referral)
- Free uniforms
- Full PPE provided
Please apply for the role if you feel you have what it takes to become a skilled and valued Care Assistant in the local community.
Reference ID: IN-CORB-DEC
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £9.10-£9.25 per hour
We take the safety and wellbeing of all our staff very seriously. To ensure our Care Assistants are safe and protected at all times especially during the COVID-19 pandemic we provide full PPE including Masks, Gloves, Aprons and Hand Sanitiser.
Coordinating With Others