Reablement support worker - Manchester City Council
We are currently recruiting experienced Reablement support workers for Manchester City Council to provide a short term re-ablement service which coaches and encourages customers to learn or re-learn daily living skills, enabling them to confidently and independently live in their own homes and take part in the community.
You will support the customer to achieve their goals, promote independence, health and well-being throughout the 'make safe and stabilise' and/or re-ablement support period.
Requirements for this position:
•Experience in Caring for Adults
•Passion for helping people
APPLY NOW - Contact Kyle Roberts on [Click here to apply]
or [Click here to apply]
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
•Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.