Dartford, Kent, England
31 Jul 2019
30 Aug 2019
HC-One is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Care Assistant tojoin the Flexible Workforce Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to workin your local area within different Care Home settings across Gravesend and Dartford.
On a zero hourcontract you will be offered shifts on a regular basis across homes in the locationsoutlined above, whilst being in full control of your working week and theshifts you pick up.
Whether providing long or short termcare that includes respite and palliative care, our focus is on providing the kindestand highest quality care at all times.
As a Carer under the guidance of a Registered Nurse or Senior Carer you will take responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
Duties are varied but will include;
* Helping Residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals
* Helping Residents with limited mobility
* Taking responsibility for the well-being of Residents on and off site.
As a Carer at HC-One, you'll value kindness above all. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell.
And, by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
A driving license with access to a vehicle would be advantageous but not essential.
As a member of the team you will have access to personal and continued development with free qualifications all delivered through our Skills for Care Centre of Excellence by our award winning People Development team.
Other benefits include;
* Annual leave pro rata based on hours worked
* Flexible hours including a choice of days, nights or weekend shifts
* A competitive rate of pay with travel enhancement
* Opportunities close to home
* Free Uniform
* Free DBS Check
* Thousands of online and in-store discounts
* A confidential telephone counselling and legal information service that operates 24 hours a day, 365 days
About The Company
HC-One offers professional residential, nursing and specialist dementia care for older people. We aim to be the first choice care home in each community for Residents and colleagues; we will achieve this mission through providing the kindest possible care to Residents in over 300 care homes across the United Kingdom.
We are very proud of our outstanding team at HC-One. They are caring, warm-hearted and jolly people who have an affectionate understanding of our Residents and their individual needs.
HC-One - 381 jobs [Click here to apply] [Click here to apply]
HC-One - 381 Jobs
This job was posted to Carer in Dartford, Kent, England