We have an excellent opportunity for a self-employed carer with a driving license in the Greenwich area and this role pays a salary of circa £16.00 per hour.
About the company
Our client is a platform that connects self-employed carers with clients in need of care. As an approved carer, they will help you create an online profile that is visible to clients. They also enable you to create service agreements and invoices and you will be paid via their secure payment system. You can set your own rates, choose your working hours and which clients you work with. They provide self-employed carers’ insurance, training and a suite of benefits including sick pay and bereavement cover.
About the role
For this position of Carer, you will be providing support and care for a person with Downs Syndrome and associated learning difficulties.
- Helping to maintain independence with daily living and in the community
- Providing support with shopping, meal planning and preparation, making and attending medical appointments
- Providing transport to his place of employment (car provided)
- Supporting him with his hobbies including going to the gym, swimming and cinema among others
To be successful for the role of Carer you must have / be:
- An experienced Carer with a driving license
- Have experience with Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Be a compassionate and kind individual
About the Hours & Rewards
The role of Carer will be for 20 hours a week, rising to 24 hour per week in the future.
The hourly indicated rate is £16.00 to £16.20 per hour (circa £30,000 to £32,000 per annum, pro rata). However, all rates between clients and the Carer are negotiable.
How to apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Carer, healthcare, care assistant, home carer, social care,