Case File Administrator
I am working with Coventry City Council and have 6 positions available for Case File Administrators to work within the children's social care department with the local authority! These roles are initially for 6 months and are full time hours - the authority are looking for people with a strong administration background and ideal applicants will have previous experience of working for social services.
The role with Coventry City Council involves the following:
• Review electronic and paper closed casefiles to identify key pieces of information and evidence relating to Troubled Families and outcomes for families
• Ability to confidently input data into a series of databases within Excel
• Ability to use electronic case management and data systems
• Perform quality assurance checks/audits on Troubled Families data submissions from practitioners, cross checking information held on electronic casefiles
APPLY NOW - Contact Oscar on [Click here to apply]
or [Click here to apply]
Working with Oscar at Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
•Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.