Case Manager Back to Search result
* Practice/Department:Investigations and Disputes
We are seeking talented investigators to join our Investigations and Disputes practice as case managers. Successful candidates will work on, and help lead, multijurisdictional investigations, including fraud and corruption investigations, investigative reputational defence, litigation support, asset traces, corporate due diligence, competitor intelligence, and other unique, challenging projects.
The role would suit applicants from the following backgrounds:
* Experienced investigators who already work within the investigations industry on client projects.
* Investigative journalists with substantial experience working for national publications or broadcasters.
* People who have specialised in one of the following areas of work and are now looking to broaden their experience: investigative reputational defence, litigation support, asset traces, corporate due diligence, or competitor intelligence.
* Planning and managing cases and discrete components of larger investigations.
* Managing junior team members on specific projects.
* Scoping projects and assisting in the preparation of proposals.
* Researching, identifying, and collating information from a wide variety of public and nonpublic sources.
* Effectively utilising a wide variety of global databases.
* Writing comprehensive, detailed, and accurate investigation reports and reviewing the writing of peers.
* Interacting directly with clients on matters such as data collection, arranging meetings, and delivering progress updates.
* Identifying and working with contacts.
* Instructing and managing subcontractors.
* Mentoring junior team members and providing support; for example, with report writing.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree.
* A minimum of five years' experience working in investigations, either in a consulting environment or in-house, or equivalent experience in a related discipline.
* A track record of producing written work of consistently high quality for clients and management.
* Sound knowledge of basic commercial and business terms and knowledge of how businesses operate.
* The ability to work equally well independently and as part of a team.
* The ability to direct and review the work of junior colleagues.
* The ability to engage with clients.
* A bachelor's degree, master's degree, or other professional qualification is preferred.
* The ability to travel at short notice, if required.