Critical Care Nurse | Registered Nurse | CCU | Band 5/6 dependent on experience | Tollerton, Nottingham | Full Time - Includes nights and weekends
Spire Nottingham has expanded its services and as a result, we have an exciting opportunity for experienced Critical Care Nurses to join our growing team and to be part of the developments within our Hospital.
Spire Nottingham Hospital is the only CQC Outstanding rated private hospital in Nottinghamshire and we are committed to delivering excellent individual care from the first time a patient contacts us until after their treatment is complete. Our state of the art, purpose built hospital located in Tollerton, has 42 private ensuite rooms, 4 theatres including a hybrid theatre, a 5 bed Critical Care Unit, a minor ops suite in Outpatients, 11 day case beds, endoscopy suite, on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound and mammography, physiotherapy, pharmacy and 300 free car parking spaces.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be joining a dedicated team of critical care nurses on this state of the art 5-bedded CCU caring for post-surgery patients requiring a mix of Level 2 & Level 3 care. You will be supported to:
- Deliver excellent patient care to critical care patients and their relatives
- Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Act as mentor to junior team members ( HCAs) offering supervision and ongoing development
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- 2 years minimum of Critical Care experience is essential.
- Post Registration critical care course is highly desirable.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Andy on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Hardworking And Dedicated
Coaching And Mentoring