Ceredigion Innovation Support Workers
£8.33/hour £16,250 per annum pro rata + excellent benefit
13/09/2019 (11:35) Just Added
Due to a new and exciting opportunity for a community outreach service, we are looking for four full time proactive, passionate and sociable Support Workers to join our friendly and welcoming team. You will be based in either the historic market town of Lampeter, Cardigan or Aberystwyth, depending on your location.
Your role will be to support adults with learning disabilities to access various activities and appointments. As a Support worker you will need to be able to meet the needs of those that we support, as well a be flexible and resourceful on order to keep up with them! We offer full and comprehensive induction training, and you will be given the opportunity to achieve a QCF qualification.
Naturally the People We Support's interests are very diverse, enjoying a variety of activities and hobbies.
Support levels vary - depending on each of the individuals needs. As a Support Worker flexibility is key for both
yourself and for the service, as you may be required to work a variety of different times throughout the week, including
mornings, day shifts, evenings and sleep ins (the payment for a sleep in shift is competitive and compliant with the National
Living Wage requirement).
By joining us you will have the opportunity to make new friends and be inspired to become the very best that you can be, which
will guide and help you to develop within your chosen career path. So why not express how great you would be for this position
by clicking on the pink 'Apply' button below - you certainly won't regret it!
An enhanced DBS will be required for the successful candidate (paid for by Mencap). Applicants must hold a full driving Licence.
CEREDIGION INNOVATION SUPPORT WORKERS - LAMPETER, CARDIGAN, ABERYSTWYTH
Ceredigion Innovation Support Worker We believe that all employees are amazing and we wouldn't be able to achieve what we do without them. Here are just some of the ways we would value and invest in you:
- 20 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 27 days with long service plus the ability to buy up to another 10 days via our HolidayPlus scheme*
- Amazing Induction from day 1
- Access to award winning training and development
- Service related sick pay when 6-month probation is completed
- Pension contributions into NEST Scheme on a salary sacrifice basis meaning NI savings*
- Death in service life cover for a nominated beneficiary under our life assurance scheme*
- Tax free child care vouchers via salary sacrifice scheme for working parents
- Loans for bikes, computers and phones when you have been with us for 6 months
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounts and cashback at high street shops including major super markets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Mencapextras
- Opportunity to purchase a health cash plan to claim towards dental, glasses, therapy etc.
- Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
- Quarterly award scheme and recognition at every 5 years through our YouRock program
*T&C's apply based on contract rkers -Lampeter, Cardigan, Aberystwyth