Registered Nurse - Charge Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Care Categories: General nursing and Palliative Care
Location: Sirling, Stirlingshire
Salary: £16.50 per hour (£28,314 - £37752 per annum)
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available (options: 22, 33 or 44 hours per week available depending on preference)
Shifts: Predominantly nights, however there may be flexibility regarding shift pattern
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work as a Charge Nurse within a spacious, purpose-built nursing home which offers general nursing and Palliative care for short and long term stay service users.
Located in Stirling, this recommended home provides a high-quality person-centred care in a warm and friendly atmosphere for older Adults.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager is looking for a charge nurse working predominantly nights, however there may be flexibility regarding shift pattern. The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from Experienced nurses with or without Management/Senior nursing experience, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- £1000 Welcome Bonus paid with first full month's wages
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free parking
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.