We are looking for a professional, confident Charge Nurse who can lead, inspire & oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You’ll be working 40 hours a week (plus on call duty) at Cygnet Wast Hiils, located in Worcestershire
Cygnet Wast Hills is a CQC rated ‘Good’ service, which provides assessment and treatment for people with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. The team can also support individuals who may be detained under the Mental Health Act, as well as those who have complex behaviours, or who have significant difficulties with social engagement.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Provide the highest standard of nursing care & be a role model to junior staff
- Co-ordinate all clinical aspects of the ward & ensure co-operation between clinical departments
- Implement clinical & administrative policies, procedures & regulations
- Ensure compliance by others of policies, procedures & regulations
- Support staff through debriefs, appraisals, training, meetings & development of evidence/ research-based practice
- Participate in the manager’s on-call system to provide the first point of contact for ward-based staff, outside of normal working hours
- Lead by example to ensure consistently high standards of clinical care & documentation
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus much more…
- Committed to delivering improvement strategies across all aspects of clinical service provision
- Experience in a Senior Nurse position (RNLD / RMN)
- Familiar with in an inpatient setting – preferably acute or forensic settings
- Experienced in managing change, leadership initiatives, motivating & developing others
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Capable of undertaking audits, developing, following-up & ensuring completion of action plans
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & the latest nursing practices
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Wast Hills consists of three autism provisions, which provide different levels of support depending on the individual. The House provides support for up to 15 people with autism and associated complex needs, including four bespoke provisions. The Lodge is a separate four bed service for individuals who are towards the end of their care pathway towards independent living. The Annexe provides intensive therapy, treatment and support for six people who are living with complex autistic conditions.
Some of Our Recent Awards at Wast Hills include the following:
- National Learning Disability and Autism Awards 2018 – The Great Autism Practice Award - Wast Hills Team (Winner)
- National Learning Disability and Autism Awards 2018 – The Learning Disability Nurse Award – Charge Nurse Warren Cocker (Finalist)
- RCNi Nurse Awards 2018 – The Learning Disability Nurse Award – Charge Nurse Warren Cocker (Finalist)
- Laing Buisson Awards 2017 – Rising Star Award – Amy Childs (Former Service Manager, now Midlands Consultant Nurse) (Winner)
- Nursing Times Awards 2017 – Team of the Year Award – Wast Hills Team (Finalist)
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
[Click here to apply]
Click the link to apply.