Charge Nurse - Mental Health Nurse
Mental Health Hospital
Are you a Mental health Nurse, RMN looking for your next exciting role as a senior Charge Nurse ? We have a great role for one of UKs leading Mental Health Hospitals Based in Roehampton who offer a safe and secure care environment for men and women whose mental health has rapidly declined.
As a Menal health Nurse in Charge you will be looking after the team as a lead Mental Health Nurse. The Hospital have an adult PICU hospital in London, specialises in the treatment and rehabilitation of adults experiencing a sudden mental health crisis and who pose a high risk to themselves or others. Many of our patients present with multiple difficulties and need immediate inpatient treatment in a safe setting.
* To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker for a defined group of patients.
* To provide clinical leadership to a designated nursing team and ensure the provision of high quality.
* To provide a high quality individualised standard of care to a defined group of patients, relatives and carers.
* Ensure the effective supervision and development of staff .
* To work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes.
* To act as the primary nurse in the assessment of needs and organising of care.
* To take charge of a designated clinical area.
* To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
So if you are looking for a new and exciting role with a great company please apply and one of our consultants will get back to you or for further information please call Riz at inspire on (phone number removed)