Chef | Catering | Customer Service | North Cheam | Permanent | 37.5 hours per week | Competitive salary
Spire St Anthony’s Hospital are looking for a Chef to join our fantastic Catering department. You will be working across a rota covering 6am – 7.30pm and you will be expected to work on average one weekend in four.
Founded in 1904, Spire St Anthony's Hospital delivers care from skilled and dedicated staff working together with leading medical practitioners. With a recent 27m development investment we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London. We offer a different approach to private healthcare offering a variety of specialist treatments across 6 theatres, a Physiotherapy Department with Hydrotherapy Pool and offer level 2 and 3 critical care
Duties and responsibilities:
Our catering team are responsible for providing exceptional food quality for our patients and staff based on our central corporate menu. Your role will involve food preparation through to the cooking of a range of meals using fresh ingredients.
Who we're looking for:
- You will need to have a relevant catering qualification
- Experience working as a chef is a key requirement
- Experience in corporate catering would be of benefit but not a necessity
- The flexibility to work shifts on our rota
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Richard Marsom on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Outline Of Food Preparation