We are recruiting for a Chemistry Laboratory Quality Manager in Plymouth.
This role will be looking after the quality of production within the chemical lab of a reputable organisation in the South-West.
We are seeking a Chemistry graduate with experience leading projects in the laboratory who is looking for a step up in an exciting cross-functional role. The individual needs to be used to Regulation (GLP, GMP would be beneficial).
As Chemistry Laboratory Quality Leader, you will:
* Ensure compliance with Good Lab Practice to meet the requirements of all relevant auditing bodies & Good Manufacturing Practice to maintain a high standard of tidiness and cleanliness.
* Provide Chemistry Technical support for customer complaint investigations delivering the necessary data collection & associated reports.
* Maintain all laboratory and additive area documentation within SAP that complies with the U.S. & European Pharmacopeia & other appropriate Quality Management System regulations detailing how to prepare, identify, test, store and dispose of additives.
* Drive continuous improvement within the Chemistry Laboratory standardising with other equivalent manufacturing locations.
* Develop and validate analytical methods in accordance with established procedures ensuring all test methods have acceptable Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA).
* Provide Chemistry Technical representation for projects responsible for changes that impact additive preparation & testing and for internal & external audits.
* Understand and implement the Health, Safety & Environmental requirements involved when handling toxic and corrosive chemicals (COSHH), using correct PPE and following Manual Handling Regulations.
The successful candidate will have a Chemistry qualification and experience of working in a production environment in a regulated industry. You will have a high ability in maths and science, particularly chemistry along with good problem-solving, planning and organisation skills. You will have strong people, budget and project management skills. You will have experience in GLP and GMP and be an advocate of continuous improvement.
If you're a team player who is passionate about manufacturing and 'advancing the world of health' and we've just described your career aspirations, then please APPLY
Good Manufacturing Practices
Quality Management Systems
Control Of Substances Hazardous To Health (Coshh)