Chemotherapy Nurse | Chemotherapy | Band 6 | Brentwood | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Hartswood Hospital have an exciting opportunity for a Chemotherapy Nurse to join our experienced and dynamic team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment. Chemotherapy training offered.
Spire Hartswood Hospital is a 49 bed hospital with 4 theatres and offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities. Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision.
- Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload of cancer patients.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs throughout the cancer treatment pathway. Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information related to cancer patient care.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years chemotherapy experience. Chemotherapy Course would be desirable.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care.
- Strong communication skills
What Spire can offer you:
- Will fund an accredited chemotherapy course if one hasn’t already been undertaken
- Training and development opportunities into specific tumor groups
- 2 yearly Spire chemotherapy training days
- ILS courses as standard
- Opportunity to train in ALS
- Advanced communications accredited training offered
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening.
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on 07850725333 or email [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Management Of Cancer