Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Type:
Chemotherapy Nurse Leicester £25 - £32 per hour BBBH7124_1587498523 Permanent
This is fantastic opportunity to really do your bit for the country and the NHS during this difficult time without working directly on the front line.
As contract Chemotherapy Nurse you will be given 3 months guaranteed continuous work with an extension option likely and you will work between 30 to 37.5 hrs per week.
Working in close partnership with the NHS and pharmaceutical partners, you will be working for a company which provide a catalogue of care services to patients nationwide, with this particular role mainly focusing on administering chemotherapy in the comfort of the patient's home. As a Chemotherapy Nurse, you will oversee a caseload of approximately 4 to 5 patients per day providing excellent standards of education and clinical care.
Key criteria for a Chemotherapy Nurse include:
* Registered General Nurse with active NMC PIN
* Full UK driving licence
* Experience of community based work is desirable but not essential
* Experience within the acute setting and competent in the administration of chemotherapy, cytotoxic drugs, cannulation and clinical assessments
The criteria to apply for this contract Chemotherapy Nurse role is:
* A car driver with access to a car
* Excellent cannulation/phlebotomy skills
* Experience in infusion therapies
* Full NMC registration
* Availability to start work within the next two weeks
Interview & selection process:
* 1st Stage - 15 min telephone pre-screen
* 2nd Stage - Skype or Facetime interview with the Clinical Nurse Manager
* Induction and Tablet, training etc will be given on the field
f you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel as a specialist Chemotherapy Nurse, please click "APPLY" or contact Ryan on [Click here to apply]
for further information.