Are you looking for new opportunities within social care? Would you benefit from a condensed working week? If so don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to support Cumbria County Council. They are looking for a social worker to join their Child Protection Team based in Carlisle. You will be working alongside a supportive team, allowing you to make a positive impact on the lives of young children & their family on a daily basis.
* Clear progression routes
* Provided with a work phone & tablet from the outset of contract
* Access to all training course available to permanent staff members
Benefits to Randstad
* £150 to any new social workers who join Randstad after 12 weeks in an assignment
* An unlimited referral incentive, £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us
* Full range of training available
* A committed & dedicated consultant
* Maintaining accurate and up to date files
* Carrying out initial or core assessments & reviews
* Developing & implementing child centred plans
* Attending child protection & safeguarding meetings
* Report writing
The successful candidate must:
* Have atleast three years previous experience of statutory children's Social Work within the UK
* Have an up-to-date knowledge of the legal framework for children's Social Care
* Be a qualified social worker
* Be registered with Social Work England
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss other opportunities available within social care please contact
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.