Team Manager Child Protection - Sunderland
3 month going on
Your main duties will be to represent, organise and control Child Protection within a locality to deliver services efficiently, to standard and within budget.To work in accordance with established policies and procedures of Together for Children and Sunderland Safeguarding Board.
• To manage a team within the locality area to undertake child protection.
• To ensure the effective delivery and monitoring of quality assurance and performance across the team.
• To contribute to the delivery of strategy and planning across the child protection service.
• To manage the training and development requirements of staff within the child protection service area.
• HCPC Registration
• 2 years post qualifying experience within UK
• Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
All CV's should be supported by two satisfactory references and a current DBS disclosure.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Rosie at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!