Making a positive and lasting difference to young people who have been in care and are moving towards independence.
Providing young people with accommodation/housing, as well as support them to move towards independent living and educational achievements.
A child services company with a vision to make a positive and lasting difference to young people who have been in care and are moving towards independence.They provide young people with accommodation/housing, as well as supporting them to move towards independent living and educational achievements.
- Offer practical support and guidance to young people in line with their individual care plan to enable them to develop skills needed to live independently and to achieve in their education
- Maintain positive working relationships with young people, staff and professionals by communicating effectively at all times.
- Support a young person in Education, Employment and Training, who is working towards an accredited learning qualification, by evidencing work completed and submitting this to the relevant instructor.
- Maintain appropriate links in the community - e.g. educational provisions, sport centre, youth clubs.
- Ideally have experience of supporting young people who may be vulnerable.
- Flexibility in their availability as the roles involve shift work - 2 sleep-in nights per week, evenings and weekends
- Hold Residential Childcare/Families Practitioner Diploma/Children and Young People's Workforce/NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Experience of working with attachment and trauma
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour and or mental health issues
- Have an understanding of the issues that face young people in care
Great Pay rates
Part of an excellent team
Making a huge impact on young peoples lives as they step out of full time care.