Children's Home Manager - Sunderland
6 month ongoing contract
Sunderland Council are looking to recruit a Children's Home Manager to manage a team of residential workers in providing direct care and support for up to 6 looked after young people.
• To ensure that the practice within the home is compliant with and driven by the Children's Homes Regulations and Quality Standards.
• To lead on the supervision and development of the staff team.
• To recognise and act upon potential child protection concerns and to lead on co-ordinating with the children's social work service.
• To ensure that the service can meet the needs of all young people by ensuring that the home is safe, welcoming and homely.
• 5 years experience of working in a children's home, at least 2 of which need to be at a senior level.
• Must have an excellent knowledge of the Children's Homes Regulations and Quality Standards.
• Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
All CV's should be supported by two satisfactory references and a current DBS disclosure.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Rosie at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!