Children's Social Worker - Stockton on Tees
3 month ongoing contract
£185 p/day + mileage 46.9p/mile
Stockton Council are currently looking for candidates to join their Fieldwork Teams in Stockton's Children's Social Care. Caseloads consist of Child in Need, Child Protection and Court cases.
Candidates are expected to have a minimum of 2 years' experience, with excellent skills and knowledge in the completion of Single Assessments, undertaking Safeguarding enquiries, experience in managing Child Protection cases, cases within both Private and Public Proceedings and knowledge of the Public Law Outline. Candidates are required to complete in-depth reports in both a timely and analytical manner.
• HCPC Registration
• 2 years post qualifying experience within UK
• Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
All CV's should be supported by two satisfactory references and a current DBS disclosure.
Benefits of working for Stockton Council:
• flexible working, incorporating consolidated working (e.g. working 9 out of 10 days (74 hours).
• a designated working area.
• free access to our in-house training facilities.
• free on-site office car parking.
• opportunities for home working in line with service need.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Rosie at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!